21 Tweets Anyone with Anxiety Can Totally Relate To
If you’re feeling especially anxious today, these 21 tweets will remind you that pretty much everyone is anxious all of the time.
1. This super accurate tweet about anxiety and your love life.
maybe if i fall in love with my anxiety it will leave me too
— ㅤㅤㅤㅤAnxiety (@lonestfeels) June 5, 2017
2. This tweet about anxiety from a true hip hop fan.
My neck, my back, my constant anxiety attacks
— daria (@dariatbh) June 5, 2017
3. This tweet about people who know how easy it is to turn it off.
me: okay i’ll ask my social anxiety to take a holiday pic.twitter.com/VRyRYObSKD
— jo⚬ (@beyondxdarkness) June 4, 2017
4. This tweet about what you were hoping would be a fail-safe excuse to skip out on something.
me: i can’t go because no one is available to watch my dog.
them: you don’t have a dog…
me: my dog’s name is anxiety. i have anxiety.
— Jess (@shuggilippo) May 30, 2017
5. This perfect representation of your internal reality.
Live footage of me trying to lead a normal life with anxiety/depression: pic.twitter.com/DAu7YbLbgH
— Serial Sologamist. (@ImJustCeej) June 4, 2017
6. This tweet about following your heart.
My heart says yes but my anxiety says no.
— Messages 🌸 (@BookOfMessages) June 4, 2017
7. This tweet about wanting to be bad, but it ain’t happenin’.
ur wcw is mentally stable and emotionally secure and doesn’t have crippling anxiety and knows how to share food it’s not me
— Esme (@livestrongfree) June 4, 2017
8. This tweet about what it’s like to spend any or all of your day socializing.
when you spent the entire day forcing yourself to smile and socialize through the pain of crippling anxiety. pic.twitter.com/bvU6otIkKw
— Funny Tweets™ (@Lmao) May 31, 2017
9. This tweet that explains how nerds approach anxiety.
how do i uninstall anxiety
— Funny Tweets! (@CIowning) June 5, 2017
10. This tweet about doing your best to keep things light.
Me: anxiety is fun to joke about!
Anxiety: nothing you say is funny.
— The Awkward Yeti (@theawkwardyeti) May 26, 2017
11. This dream of an agile, successful scenario.
me attempting to leave my anxiety in 2017 pic.twitter.com/r5igPhGwyl
— punk (@NUEPORTS) June 2, 2017
12. This tweet about wanting to get down but also wanting to get home.
i want someone to take me dancing but will also take me home after i get overwhelmed by my anxiety from actually going out
— lil cakes (@PRiNSUSWHATEVA) June 3, 2017
13. This accurate tweet about living by yourself but not really.
i will forever be incapable of living alone due to my anxiety
— gaby divis (@gabyndivis) June 4, 2017
14. This tweet about sending your anxiety a tender plea.
my anxiety: hey me again
— Aidan Alexander (@aidan) May 29, 2017
15. This tweet about being proud of where you live.
I’m a proud citizen of the United States of Anxiety.
— Jess (@shuggilippo) June 5, 2017
16. This tweet that sums up every anxious human’s one true wish.
If I could choose just one super power, I would choose calming down.
— Eden Dranger (@Eden_Eats) October 21, 2015
17. This tweet about trying your best to show up.
First rule of anxiety club: I forget, this is too stressful I’m leaving
— Amy Dentata (@AmyDentata) May 22, 2014
18. This tweet about how everything is fine.
— Wholesome Memes (@WholesomeMeme) March 13, 2017
19. This tweet about how anxiety is asexual.
I’m proud to announce that my anxiety has had babies!
— liVsy (@liv_thatsme) December 5, 2016
20. This tweet about the ability to convert furniture into other types of furniture.
Any chair can be a rocking chair if your anxiety is bad enough.
— Stephanie McMaster (@Smethanie) June 18, 2016
21. And finally this tweet about which came first.
Does my anxiety give me diarrhea or does my diarrhea give me anxiety? This is a real diarrhea chicken/diarrhea egg situation.
— Chris Gethard (@ChrisGethard) May 8, 2012