Christmas is my favorite time to reflect on the events of the past year. And while scrolling through the camera roll on my phone is all well and good to get a glimpse at what I did, it’s nice to have something you can walk past everyday.
I decided to use my HP Sprocket Printer to create these quick and easy DIY photo memory ornaments to toss on a social media memory tree in my office.
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-Backed Photo Paper
- Clear Plastic Disc Ornaments
- Festive Chunky Glitter
- Buffalo Snow Iridescent Sprinkles
- Twine or Ribbon
1. Using the HP Sprocket app, select and print your photos.
2. Trim about 1/2 inch off the top or bottom of the photo so it fits well in your ornament.
3. Using a funnel or paper cone, fill your ornament with iridescent snow filler and chunky glitter of your choice.
4. Gently roll your photo, length-wise and insert into the ornament.
5. Re-attach the ornament topper and string with twine or ribbon of your choice.
6. Hang on a small tree or your family tree!
I am a member of the HP Millennial Influencer panel. I receive early access to products and features to share with you. All opinions and ideas are my own.