Once I got started with the DIY Photo Memory Ornaments using my HP Sprocket Photo Printer, I couldn’t stop myself from printing out more of my social media memories.
- 3-Foot Christmas Tree (or larger, depending on how long your string lights are)
- String of White Christmas Lights
- HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Photo Printer
- HP Social Media Snapshots Removable Sticky Photo Paper
- Hole Punch
1. Using the HP Social Media Snapshots app, select your favorite memories.
2. Print them using your HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Photo Printer.
3. Punch a hole in the top corners of the printed photo.
4. Snip the corner of the photos at each hole-punched corner to create an easy way to attach to your string of lights.
5. With the bulb in the center of the photo, attach the snapshot to either side of the wire.
6. String alone the mantle, on a small (or large) tree, or display on the wall!
I am a member of the HP Millennial Influencer panel. I receive early access to products and features to share with you. All opinions and ideas are my own.